Your vehicle can be a fairly costly investment—one that is exposed to many potential losses that are out of your control. We’ll make sure you have the protection you need at a price you can afford.
Greenville, SC Auto Insurance for the vehicle you rely on daily.
A car or truck is often your biggest asset aside from your home. Greenville, SC auto insurance protects against potentially crippling financial losses and the sheer inconvenience of being without transportation.
Here are some answers to common Greenville, SC car insurance questions. Remember, always verify information with your agent as things may change over time with car insurance companies and government regulations. We are happy to answer any and all of your questions!
1. Why did my Greenville, SC car insurance rate increase?
Greenville, SC car insurance rate increases could be due to a number of factors including inflation, prior claims, general insurance company rate increases, change in type of car, etc. In Washington state, the rate could increase due to recent credit score regulations as well. The best way to determine why your rate increased would be to discuss with one of our agents. We have access to multiple Greenville, SC car insurance companies so we can almost always find a better rate for you and your family.
2. What is comprehensive Greenville, SC car insurance coverage?
Comprehensive Greenville, SC car insurance coverage covers fire, theft, vandalism and hitting an animal.
3. What is collision Greenville, SC car insurance coverage?
This Greenville, SC car insurance coverage covers colliding with vehicles and/or property.
4. If my child goes to college but lives at home part-time, are they covered on my Greenville, SC car insurance policy?
Yes, as long as they are residing in the home still.
5. Does my teenage driver need to be listed on my Greenville, SC car insurance policy?
Yes, once they are licensed and living at home.
6. What if my teenage driver lives with their other parent?
They need to be on the other parent’s policy based on which home they are living in.
7. What does Uninsured Motorist Greenville, SC car insurance coverage cover?
This Greenville, SC car insurance coverage is for claims with uninsured vehicles and hit and runs.
Greenville, SC Car Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.