Your vehicle can be a fairly costly investment—one that is exposed to many potential losses that are out of your control. We’ll make sure you have the protection you need at a price you can afford.
South Carolina Auto Insurance for the vehicle you rely on daily.
A car or truck is often your biggest asset aside from your home. South Carolina auto insurance protects against potentially crippling financial losses and the sheer inconvenience of being without transportation.
Here are some answers to common South Carolina car insurance questions. Remember, always verify information with your agent as things may change over time with car insurance companies and government regulations. We are happy to answer any and all of your questions!
1. Why did my South Carolina car insurance rate increase?
South Carolina car insurance rate increases could be due to a number of factors including inflation, prior claims, general insurance company rate increases, change in type of car, etc. In South Carolina, the rate could increase due to recent credit score regulations as well. The best way to determine why your rate increased would be to discuss with one of our agents. We have access to multiple South Carolina car insurance companies so we can almost always find a better rate for you and your family.
2. What is comprehensive South Carolina car insurance coverage?
Comprehensive South Carolina car insurance coverage covers fire, theft, vandalism and hitting an animal.
3. What is collision South Carolina car insurance coverage?
This South Carolina car insurance coverage covers colliding with vehicles and/or property.
4. If my child goes to college but lives at home part-time, are they covered on my South Carolina car insurance policy?
Yes, as long as they are residing in the home still.
5. Does my teenage driver need to be listed on my South Carolina car insurance policy?
Yes, once they are licensed and living at home.
6. What if my teenage driver lives with their other parent?
They need to be on the other parent’s policy based on which home they are living in.
7. What does Uninsured Motorist South Carolina car insurance coverage cover?
This car insurance coverage is for claims with uninsured vehicles and hit and runs.
South Carolina Car Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.